Auto Collision Services In Louisville
Jim’s Body Shop, Inc. has served the Louisville area with quality collision repair since 1946, including:
- Unibody/frame straightening
- Quality factory finishes
- Color match specialists
- Heavy collision repair
- Foreign and domestic
- ASE/ICAR certified technicians
- Personalized service
- CCC computerized estimating/imaging system
- Assistance with rental cars and insurance claims
- Direct repair facility for most insurance companies
Jim’s Body Shop, inc. is fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure repairs are made back to factory specification, including:
- Two downdraft spray booths with baking capabilities to ensure factory-quality finishes and to restore your vehicle with an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) paint finish.Our paint department is also equipped with the best computerized urethane paint mixing system which meets the highest industry standards in the United States and overseas. This, along with our experienced technicians, allows us to color match paint to every vehicle.
- All of our frame equipment will accurately straighten and align your vehicle’s frame: Brewco frame rack, Car-O-Liner frame and measuring system, Kansas Jack frame equipment, and Brewco Body Buddy.
- Lincoln MIG welders system will result in factory-quality spot welds.Two post lifts that can add benefits of better vision of the undercarriage and better access to underbody parts.
- Mac AC equipment will restore your vehicle’s air conditioning to the frigid conditions you expect when you turn on the air conditioning on a hot summer day.